Saturday, June 29, 2013

Neverwinter, Day 14 -- Xivros's Plan


Orran asked me to help investigate what purpose the Bone Porters serve. The red wizards are using some skeletons to excavate bones and relics from Pauper's Field and then transport the items through a southern gate to a very old portion of Neverdeath.

I found a camp where a battle wight was studying some documents. Maybe I looked so friendly that the wight explained the documents to me. It's from a Red wizard named Xivros, and they are collecting the bones and artifacts to create some powerful undead creature. He also told me something about the mass raising the red wizards are performing here. It seems that each of them carries a special amulet for the ritual. If I can destroy one of them, it can be a great setback to their plans.

Chatting with the battle wight

I reported my findings to Volahk and Orran. Volahk said what Xivros was trying to revive is Arleon the Unforgiven. It took 10 heroes to bring him down when he was mortal, and we must stop Xivros's ritual.

I killed Xivros in front of the Pauper's Field hill, but it was too late to stop them to raise Arleon the Unforgiven. Luckily, we probably have much more advanced gears nowadays that it took only one hero and his companion to bring down Arleon.

Pauper's Field Hill

Arleon the Unforgiven .... dead again

No comments:

Post a Comment