Sunday, June 23, 2013

Neverwinter, Day 10 -- Uncovering Blackdagger Bandits' Plan


Today is another day full of legwork.

Per Xalliana's suggestion, I went to the sea caves and borrowed the journals from the local leader, Marlon Hexbane, to find out what their plans are. Although I don't like the way Xalliana orders me around, I have to admit that she is good at planning. The journals did mention a dwarven merchant named Melkhor Goldseeker "was important to the plans of Krag Foultooth," and Melkhor Goldseeker admitted attempting to strike a deal with the Blackdagger Bandits about the ancient ruins he found on the hill.

"But they wanted everything." Melkhor Goldseeker said. Well, I am not surprised about it.

Anyway, I promised to help Melkhor Goldseeker to check some looted caravan wagons on the road and go to the Mine Base Camp to find out what happened to Melkhor's niece, Mira Thamros.

In the mine base camp, I met Sergeant "Dusty" Yates, who seems to work for Melkhor Goldseeker. She told me that Melkhor did not hear from his caravan because every runner Sergeant Yates sent was caught by those bloodtrackers. I promised to kill those bloodtrackers when I see them, and I also promised to kill Krag Foultooth, the gnoll bandit leader that occupied the ancient ruins "Angelhead Mine" and kidnapped Melkhor's niece.


The Mine Base Camp


After I rescued Mira, she told me there is another leader named Jareth Grim who recently visited Krag, and Jareth may still be in the Blackdagger Keep.

I don't know if Jareth will still be there tomorrow, but I am tired today. I will discuss with Xalliana about Jareth later.

No comments:

Post a Comment