Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Neverwinter, Day 12 -- Neverdeath Graveyard


Neverwinter is in a troubled time. As an adventurer, I enjoy venture through the unknowns. However, I wonder if it's just too much.

Right after I told Sergeant Knox about what happened in the Blackdagger Ruins, he asked me again to investigate the Neverdeath Graveyard. Some wounded back from the graveyard spoke of undead overrunning the city, or something alike. Is it related to what Traven Blackdagger is doing? I don't know...

The Neverwinter graveyard
Doomguide Volahk at the graveyard said there has been an alarming surge in the number and power of the undead, and he suspected Valindra was behinds it. The first thing Doomguide Volahk wanted me to help is to find the missing Doomguides. Doomguide Severin and his group have been missing for some time. Before they become missing, they sent Acolyte Neyman back reporting they were descending into the area known as the Rift.

 Acolyte Neyman
Neyman said they spotted creatures moving in the Rift that were not undead, and Severin went investigating it. That was yesterday and they were not reporting back since. I entered the rift and found an empty camp. There was an ambush await, but they need to send ten times more to make it successful. I found a backpack at the end of a road not far from the camp. There is no sign of survivors, but there is a note describing Red Wizards and the gnolls taking Severin away. I may still get a chance to save him.

The empty camp near the rift

No comments:

Post a Comment