Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Neverwinter, Day 12 -- Rescuing the Doomguides


I saved Severin from a Red Wizards of Thay. Severin said the others were taken to somewhere else. According to Volahk, the journal I found belonged to Doomguide Awen, and they were taken to Soldier's Memorial.

On my way to Soldier's Memorial I encountered Doomguide Stonehammer. He was turned undead, and I had to kill him. May him rest in peace now. I burned Falstaff's body so that he wouldn't suffer the same fate as Stonehammer. Not far away I encountered another wizard transforming Awen. Although I stopped the ritual, but I was a little bit late. Awen was dead. I spoke to Awen's ghost before she joined the eternity. She mentioned that Doomguide Winlof managed to sneak away.
Awen's ghost

Winlof was hid in a wizard's tomb. She was frightened, but I think she is physically fine. And I saved Ganilon in the Soldier's Monument. I was only able to rescue 2 out of 5. I wish I could have come earlier.

Winlof in the tomb

Ganilon in the Soldier's Monument.

No comments:

Post a Comment