Sunday, July 28, 2013

Neverwinter, Day 17 -- Entering the Waterclock Guild Crypts

With some helps from me, Harper Windle and Tristopher Chettlebell figured out the way to enter the Waterclock Guild Crypts.

There are 6 physical seals hiding behinds the shields. Unlocking them is not a big deal.
The Seal of  the Waterclock Guild Crypts
The metaphysical lock in the Shadowfell is more challenging. Tristopher gave me some powder so that I can enter Evernight. Everything feels wrong in Evernight, and I am glad I unlocked the metaphysical lock came back in one piece.
Evernight
Windle said I had an advantage of knowing how to enter the Waterclock Guild Crypts, but I think she was too optimistic. When I got into the crypt, there are already lots of cultists and Valindra's minions. When I finally got to the bottom, Valindra already got the dragon and left.
The Clockwork Tomb
I guess I failed to stop her, but the Doomguides still thanked me for restoring the peace in the graveyard area.

No comments:

Post a Comment